Disclosure under Regulation 62 of SEBI (LODR) Regulations
1. Details of its Business.
2. Composition of the Board.
3. Composition of various committee of the Board of Directors.
4. Code of Conduct of Board of Directors and Senior Management Personal.
5. Whistle Blower Policy.
6. Policy on Materiality of Related Party Transaction and on Dealing with Related Party Transaction.
7. Policy to Determine “Material” Subsidiaries.
8. Email Address for grievance redressal and other relevant details.
9. Contact Information of Designated officials of the listed entity who are responsible for assisting and handling investor grievance.
10. Financial Information include: -
a. Notice of Meeting of the Board of the Directors where financial result shall be discussed.
b. Financial Results
c. Complete Copy of Annual Report.
11. Name of the Debenture trustees with full contact Details.
12. The information, report, Notices, call letters, circulars, proceedings, etc concerning non-convertible redeemable preference shares or non-convertible debt securities.
13. All information and reports including compliance reports filed by the listed entity.
14. All credit ratings obtained by the entity for all its listed non-convertible securities, updated immediately upon revision in the ratings.
15. Annual return as provided under section 92 of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made thereunder.
16. Terms and Conditions of appointment of Independent Directors.
17. Criteria for making payment to Non-Executive Directors.
18. Secretarial Compliance report as per sub-regulation (2) of regulation 24A of these regulations.
19. Details of familiarization programme imparted to Independent Director.
20. Information with respect to the default by issuer to pay interest or redemption amount or failure to create a charge on the asset.
21. statements of deviation(s) or variation(s) as specified in sub-regulation (7) and sub- regulation (7A) of regulation 52 of these regulations.
Updated on : 26/07/2023