The Corporation’s objectives are as under:
a) Short Term objectives (1 – 2 Years)
- Award of balance 5 Major Packages of Khurja STPP (1320 MW) by March’2020.
- Commissioning of 50 MW Solar Power Project in Kerala in 2020.
- Formation of SPV as well as Finalization of land for development of 1800 MW Ultra Mega Solar Park in UP.
- To obtain Hydro Power Projects in the State of Uttarakhand and rest of India.
- Business diversification through utilization of the available in-house technical and managerial expertise.
- Finalization and signing of Implementation Agreement with Maharashtra State Govt. for 700 MW Malshej Ghat PSS.
- To fill up Tehri reservoir up to full capacity 830 M EL after obtaining permission from GoUK.
- Preparation & Submission of DPR of Bokang Bailing (200 MW).
- Preparation & Submission of DPR of Jhelam Tamak HEP (108 MW).
- Firming up modalities for formation of Joint Venture with Bhutanese PSU for implementation of Bunakha HEP.
- Firming up modalities for Sankosh HEP (2585 MW).
- Commissioning of Tehri PSP (1000 MW) by 2022-23.
- Commissioning of Vishnugad Pipalkoti HEP (444 MW) by 2022-23.
- Commissioning of Khurja STPP (1320 MW) by 2023-24.
- Commissioning of Solar Power Projects (with SECI) totaling to 200 MW capacity by 2023-24.
- To award works of Jhelam Tamak HEP (108 MW).
- To award works of Bokang Bailing (200 MW).
- To ensure commissioning of the following Projects by 2028-29
|SL. NO.||NAME OF SCHEME||CAPACITY|
|1.||Jhelam Tamak HEP||108 MW|
|2.||Bokang Bailing||200 MW|
|3.||Malshej Ghat PSS||700MW|
- To attain installed capacity of 500 MW in renewable energy sector (Wind Power and Solar Power) by 2027-28.
Updated on : 14/01/2020