Joint Venture Company
A Joint Venture Company of THDC India Limited and Uttar Pradesh New and Renewable Energy Development Agency(UPNEDA). TUSCO Limited is incorporated as joint venture Company for implementation of Ultra Mega Renewable Energy Power Parks in the State of Uttar Pradesh.
- To identify, survey, plan, promote, develop, operate, maintain Solar Parks in India and abroad.
- To plan, create, develop, operate, maintain infrastructure facilities including land acquisition, land development construct internal roads, water systems, supply, install, operate and maintain associated transmission lines for power evacuation.
- To invite, select Developers for setting up solar/Renewable Energy power projects and other projects under renewable energy sector and for this purpose provide land usage rights and associated facilities of whatsoever needed to Developers for establishing the Projects.
- To set up on its own or in joint partnership with public or private developers solar power projects including ultra-mega solar power projects, operate, maintain, renovate, modernize, sell, lease the power stations.
- To Trade power to the Distribution Utilities or other beneficiaries or other Power Trading Companies or any other entities.
- To Finance the Developers for setting up of the solar power projects or any other projects under renewable sector.
- To carry on the business of Management consultants in preparation of preliminary, feasibility and definite projects reports, undertaking planning, promoting, developing, operating and maintaining of all kinds of plants relating to renewable energy sector including transmission system thereof.
- To Carry on the business of design, develop, research, manufacture, export, import of all kinds of mechanical, electrical equipment and other associated renewable energy systems.
THDC India Limited – 74%
Updated on : 02/02/2021